Welcome to the inaugural episode of The Architect Marketing Show -- all about marketing for architects. If you want to discover the latest techniques and strategies that are working for architects to attract a consistent flow of the right clients, you've come to the right place.
In today's episode we discuss the symptoms of not having an effective marketing system working in your architecture firm. We also discuss the benefits of having an effective marketing system.
Outline of today's show
Episode 1: The Pain, The Benefits, And What's Next
- The pain of not having an effective marketing system
- People that call me are just focused on price and don't recognize what I can do for them
- People don't know I exist/don't find me
- People are thinking of using me, but how can I get a competitive advantage? (the trust factor)
- When one job ends I need to find another -- I'm always chasing new work, new proposals, etc.
- The benefit of having an effective marketing system
- Fees become a secondary consideration
- Clients will want you because of you, not because they want cheap plans, etc.
- You will be able to sleep peacefully at night without worrying about where the next job will come from
- Clients will seek you out, clients will book time to work with YOU. You become the prize.
- The Overview: The Architect Marketing Show is here to help you attract more of the right clients. Here is a summary of the upcoming episodes:
- Market research: Who do you want to serve? What will be your area of focus?
- Positioning your firm in the market
- How do you educate your clients?
- Establish authority, cultivate relationships and get the project
- Manage the process to create the “remarkable client experience”